The Christmas season is fast approaching and it will soon be time to take those once-in-a-lifetime family photos. But you're not really sure if you want to shell out the dough for a professional photoshoot or just go to the mall to snap an uncomfortable family shot with mediocre lighting. Find out how each option fares in this article so that you can ultimately decide which one is best for your family!
When it comes to getting photos with Santa or Christmas photos, there are pros and cons to both professional photo shoots and mall photos. Here are some of the differences between the two:
- Professional photo shoots typically cost more than mall photos.
- Professional photo shoots usually involve making an appointment in advance, while you can typically just walk up to get a mall photo.
- Professional photo shoots are experience oriented, with more backdrops and options for posing.
- Mall photos are typically taken with a point-and-shoot camera, while professional shots are usually done with a DSLR. This can make a difference in image quality.
- Mall photos are often taken by amateur photographers and studio photoshoots are often taken by professionals.
It can be tough to decide whether to have a professional photo shoot or take your chances with mall photos with Santa. Both have their pros and cons, but there are benefits to both.
A professional photo shoot will give you high-quality, polished photos that you can cherish for years to come.
Mall Santa photos can be more affordable, pricing wise, but they are not personalized, they can also be chaotic and stressful, and the quality of the photos may not be as high as you'd like.
So, what's the best option for you? Ultimately, it comes down to your budget and what type of photos you're looking for. If you want perfect, posed shots, go for a professional photographer. If you're looking for more casual, fun photos, go for mall Santa!
Karolina Lym Dickinson North Dakota Certified Professional Photographer